August 7, 2014

Sharing the #SwifferEffect with a #BigGreenBox Surprise


Keeping my home clean and fresh is very important to me. But being a single mom to 3 kids sometimes makes cleaning a real pain! There are only so many hours in my day, so cleaning needs to be fast and efficient. Enter these amazing Swiffer products!


I was so excited to hear I was chosen to receive not one but TWO #SwifferEffect #BigGreenBoxes. One to keep myself and one to giveaway to a friend! I knew right away that I was going to give the second box to my neighbor and dear friend Mindy. She's a mom just like me and having products that help make our jobs simpler is so important. With the right tools, the whole family can get in on the cleaning action. Swiffer dusters make dusting a breeze for the little kids and with the Swiffer sweeper we can let the older kids help with spot cleaning those everyday spills and messes. Let's face it, if you have kids in the household things just have a way of getting messy! Or maybe... it's us parents who are messy and the kids need to clean up after us? If you need a good laugh, take a look at this video to see just what I'm talking about ;)




Everyone wants a clean home and having a way to share the workload with the entire family in an easy and fun way is key. When everyone in the family can help out, there is less stress and more time for the things that really matter. With Swiffer and everyone in the household pitching in to help, you too can pass "The Mom Test!"


The other day I surprised my friend with her own #SwifferEffect #BigGreenBox and caught all the fun in a few photos. It was so much fun to give her and her family a way to keep it clean together as a family.







Look at that smile! You know she's excited!





I caught her here in mid *squee* She was pretty stoked about having a way for her littlest daughter to help with with the dusting! Swiffer dusters are perfect for letting the little ones help because they trap the dust and don't just spread it all over the place.





OMG! This will be perfect for the teenager! She can help clean up now too!





I think she was pretty pleased with her Swiffer box of goodies and I was thrilled to be able to give them to one of my best friends to make her life just a little easier :)


I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

3 comments:

  1. That would be an awesome surprise to find on the porch. With three messy teens, we can always use some Swiffer products here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, now ... with all 7 at home once again (plus a turtle and a dog) I would LOVE that! I already have a few Swiffer things and they're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swiffers would be a lot easier if we had it around our house. Especially since we're all so busy and don't have the time to take out the vacuum and do all this cleaning sad to say.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for visiting my kitchen blog. I'm always interested in hearing your ideas, suggestions, and thoughts so please feel free to speak your mind. I try my best to personally respond to all comments, so if you have a question, check back here or enable the "Subscribe by email" option when you leave your comment.